Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sara Shepard's The Lying Game is becoming a tv show!




I just discovered that Sara Shepard's Lying Game has been picked up for a tv pilot, which means that there's a chance for it to become a tv show at some point in time. With Pretty Little Liars on the air, it makes a lot of sense for ABC to try to bring out as many similar things as possible- especially since PLL has decent ratings & won the Teen Choice Awards.

This makes me want to read the book even more- after all, if it's getting picked up for a pilot without it being released yet then the book must be pretty good!

3 comments:

  1. So cool!!!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am soooo excited!!! i always watch pretty little liars and i luv it!!!! i cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! I just read the book and im already in luv!!!! i cant wait to c it on tv....... just tell me when the auditions are!

    ReplyDelete